Delivery & Returns
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in Europe (The Netherlands).
We offer free standard shipping in the Europe (only for EURO ZONE 1 countries) for orders over €100.
Flat rate fee
We apply a flat rate fee for our shipping service. The actual rate and expected shipping time depend on the country of delivery.
|ZONE||FEE (inc. VAT)||DURATION*|
|DOMESTIC: The Netherlands||€6,95||1-2 days|
|EURO ZONE 1**||€14,95||4-8 days|
|EURO ZONE 2***||€19,95||4-10 days|
*we don't guarantee shipping times, but we do our best to provide accurate estimates.
** EURO ZONE 1 countries include: Austria, Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland) , France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Germany, Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City) , Luxembourg, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands and Gribaltar).
***EURO ZONE 2: All other Euro zone countries not included in Euro zone 1.
Order processing time & tracking
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email which includes an online trace & trace number.
All orders are shipped by the Dutch post (PostNL).
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you're not satisfied, you can return unopend items within 100 days of delivery. If you want to return products, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your order number and which products you want to return. We'll send you instructions for returning the goods.
- Shipping costs aren't refundable.
- Custom fees, possibly charged by countries outside the Euro zone, aren't refundable.
- You are responsible for shipping costs related to returning the item to us.
- Refunds are processed within 2 weeks;
- Reward points related to the purchase of goods will be deducted when these goods are returned to us for a refund.
- When a parcel is returned as a result of a wrong shipping address provided by you, we receive the right not to refund you as long as the parcel isn't yet returned back to us.
- When a parcel is returned as a result of your failure to pickup the parcel from a local post office, we receive the right not to refund you as long as the parcel isn't yet returned back to us.